Tuesday, September 25, 2007

new quotes.

hey guys sorry it has taken so long.
enjoy.





I love the ground under his feet, and the air over his head, and everything he touches, and every word he says. I love all his looks, and all his actions, and him entirely and all together.”
--???


Drama is a fire
it destroys what it can
--polo's friend.

" Love isnt what makes the world turn, its what makes the ride worthwhile"
--???

Some say loneliness is only temporary, but what about the pain?
--???

When viloets turn red and roses turn blue, I'll be still in love with you.
--Brian McKnight

I don't wanna spend the rest of my life with the man of my dreams. I wanna spend it with the man who will still be there when i wake up!
--Cassie

If dreams can become reality, why are you not with me? if wishes can come true, why do i still wonder where you are? and if prayers can be answered, whats taking God so long?
--???

What every girl wants is to be able to go to a guy, wearing sweats, hair a mess, make-up running down her face, eyes red from crying, and the first thing he says to her is, "You're beautiful."
--???

Sorry.. I had fallen in love with you
sorry.. I have hurted your feelings
sorry.. I almost drown myself in thinking of you
sorry.. If I had loved you even if you won't love me....
--???

You know what love is when you can't describe it
--???


comment if you use.

No comments: