Thursday, September 20, 2007

quotes 2!

*i can't help but smile when i see you.
--???

* Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars points of light & reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy,there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon , everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldnt see stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything
--New Moon [ the second book, again, i recomend it!]

*Star light, star bright, first star i see tonight, i wish i may, i wish i might, that i will find a man that will treat me right.
--???

*you dazzle me.
--New moon

*i lie awake and try so hard not to think of you.
--Evenecence

*as a single tear ran down her cheek, she turned to him for his comfort. && all he did was look a w a y.
--???

*&& so you see, HELL isn't so bad if you get to keep an angel with you.
--Twilight series :)

*love certainly slows down the motions of my days.
--???

*&& he is my HEAVEN smack dab in the middle of HELL.
--???

*it feels good when he tells me he loves me, but it hurts whn he only meand it as bestfriends.
--???

*you are my life, your the only thing that wold hurt to lose.
--Eclipse [ the 3rd book, buy them!]

*im like an anchor being thrown over board on a ship, your letting me go, but im still holding on.
--???

*there's only one true happiness in the world: to love and to be loved unconvintually.
--???

*i have to be with you to liv to breath, your taking over me.
--Evenecence






More coming tomorrow:) 9/21/07
















Hey guys.
how was your day? my was crazy!
today atour school, there was a bombtreat.
so, yeah. here are the quotes for today.
enjoy. comment if you use.


*Will you love me in December as you do in May,
Will you love me in the good old fashioned way?
When my hair has all turned gray,
Will you kiss me then and say,
That you love me in December as you do in May?
--James J. Walker

*take my hand, lets run into the unknown world. and while were holding hands ill always your that youre my boy and im your girl.
--Hannah

*everything has beauty but not everyone sees it
--haley

*i always try to look my best, do my hair, put on makeup and dress the greatest, when all i do is just pass you in the hall.
--Hannah

*i know that no matter what i do, no matter how far i go, in my heart, it still wont be enough for you [to even notice me]
--hannah

*theres a difference between friends and sisters.
--haley

*"Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary."
--Gerard Way.

*-When all you do is think of him and smile thats when you know hes more than just a friend
--???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

KASEY!





i love you & your quotes(:





guess who sent this?
i'll give you a hint!

i was waving stupidly
you & someone else were like AH! hahahahaaha!
then i was like OMG! i didnt know he was looking!!! haaha







do you know?

Anonymous said...

OMG KASEY.




ahhh. i love all of these.
they are so sweet.

and i think it was brooke who sent the comment above. just a guess. ahha.





ILOVEYOUU. (:

Anonymous said...

OMG KASEY.




ahhh. i love all of these.
they are so sweet.

and i think it was brooke who sent the comment above. just a guess. ahha.





ILOVEYOUU. (:

Anonymous said...

kasey these quotes r beatiful, like u