Thursday, September 20, 2007

quotes 1!

well, here are the first round of quotes.
enjoy.


* i've tried so hard to tell myself that your gone, and though you're still with me, i've been alone all along.
--evenecenes

*i couldn't help when i started to cry. i've told myself that lifes a lie. you know love sucks when your dreams slip away, i'd trade tomorrow for just one day.
--kaley

*I stood there looking into his oh so lovely eyes, knowing even if the whole world feel down around us now, nothing could take this moment from me. this oh so perfect moment that i would take with me for forever and a day.
--me

*and you come away with a great little story, of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you.
--Taylor Swift

*i just wanted you to know i think about you everynight when i fall asleep.
--hawthorne heights

*come stand on the edge with me, come face your fears with me.
--goo goo dolls.

*take my hand, take my whole life too, cause i cant help falling in love with you.
--elvis

*i love you whether it's wrong your right.
--kaley

*i wish i was 8 again, that way all he would have t do was tag me and i was it.
--???

*forbidden love: and so, the lion fell in love with the lamb.
--Twilight, the book {great book, i recomend it!!]

*Death can not stop true love, it can only delay it for a while.
--Princess Bride.

No comments: